You should have received a letter from your school with the details of the book scheme and the deadline for ordering books.
How to Order:
- Choose the book/s you would like and click ‘Add to Basket’.
- A shopping cart should then appear on the left hand side of the page. At any stage, you can review what you have selected by clicking on ‘View Basket’.
- When you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’. You will then need to enter your personal details, including your child’s name and school (so we send the books to the right school!). Choose payment method – either Swish or Bankgiro – and then click on Place Order.
- You will receive a confirmation email with details on how to make payment. Please pay by either Swish (1230875666) or Bankgiro (858-8824).
- Once we have matched payment to your order, you will receive a second confirmation email. Please allow up to two working days for this.
After this, the books will be delivered to the school.
If you need any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org